Our course will take you through the very first stage of assessing a site, by working on a case study and identifying its risks, constraints, and further investigations. We believe this is the perfect introduction to site assessment and no previous knowledge is necessary.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of a site visit
- Identify the site development features
- Identify desktop information that adds intelligence to your site visit data
- Organise the information collected to create the basis of a feasibility report
- Review and propose improvements to their team’s initial site analysis process
Who is the training for?
This course will assume no prior knowledge of the topic and will cover the basic principles of initial site analysis. The course is aimed all at staff, whether you are new to development, transferring from another discipline, or wishing to refresh your knowledge on the subject.
Advantages of taking the course
The course will be delivered by expert trainers, in collaboration with Future of London, and participants will be able to:
- Analyse critical elements of due diligence such as the title boundaries and any rights of way or other legal obligations
- Identify important site infrastructure such as the layout of services
- Address issues relevant to the development and use of the site
- Learn about aspects that impact the buildability of a site and the impact on a property market assessment